Things to Keep in Mind When Renting an Office Address

office address rental

If you are planning to rent an office space, here are some things to keep in mind. While a sole trader or partnership does not need to register with Companies House, you will need to provide photo identification. Passports, national ID cards, student cards, driving licenses and employment ID cards are acceptable forms of identification. You can also provide proof of address, such as a bank statement or insurance certificate. In addition, a council tax bill can also be used as proof of address.